These terms and conditions ("Terms") are the terms on which we make available our websites (referred to below as the "Website") to end users. Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website you confirm that you accept these Terms and you should not use the Website if you do not agree to them. You should keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
The Website is operated by Monogram Capital Management Ltd ("We", "Us", "Our"). We are a limited liability company registered in England and Wales. Monogram Capital Management Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA 820474).
If you have any questions, complaints or comments about this Website then please contact us on 07711 128 457
Your use of this website
You agree to notify us immediately by phone on 07711 128 457 if you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your information.
Your promises to us
You confirm that:
- all information and details provided by you to us are true, accurate and up to date in all respects; and
- you will comply with the restrictions on your use of the Website as set out in these Terms.
You agree that in using the Website you will not:
- use the website for any lawful purpose or in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the website less efficient.
- penetrate or attempt to penetrate the Website security measures.
You agree to compensate us fully if:
- a claim or legal proceeding is brought against us by any other person as a result of your breach of these Terms; and/or
- you have acted negligently, recklessly or in a deliberately harmful way and we have suffered losses as a result of your use of the Website or any content you have submitted to us.
Rights granted and rights reserved
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Website or any part of it at any time without notice. We do not guarantee that it will be available uninterrupted or error free.
We or a third party are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved. Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property of third parties.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the web pages or materials on the Website or the computer codes of elements comprising the Website other than for your own personal use. Subject to the above, you may download insubstantial excerpts of this content for the purpose of viewing it, provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
Any use other than that permitted may only be undertaken with our prior express authorisation.
Links to and from other Websites
You may link to our home page provided that you do so in a fair and legal way and not in a way that may damage or takes advantage of our reputation or that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
Where our Website contains links to other websites provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and do not constitute an endorsement by us of those sites. We have no control over the contents of those sites, and accept no responsibility for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
About the information on this Website
We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update this material.
Limits on our liability
We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents or for fraud.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to you for any losses or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website (or any part of it);
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website; or
- a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, programs, data or other material due to your use of the Website (including your downloading any content from the Website or any website linked to it).
We may change these Terms from time to time by amending this page and will give you reasonable notice of any material changes. By continuing to use the Website you accept the version of the Terms current at the time of your use. We recommend that you check this page for updates from time to time.
If we need to notify you under these Terms, we will do so by email to the email address which you have given to us.
These Terms are not intended to give rights to anyone except you and us.
These Terms, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
These Terms are only available in the English language.
The value of investments, and the income arising from them, can go down as well as up, and is not guaranteed, which means that you may not get back what you invested. Our past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future. Changes in exchange rates may also cause an investment to fluctuate in value. Levels of taxation depend on your individual circumstances and the value or any tax reliefs which apply.
Data we collect about you
How we use the data we collect about you
Personal Data provided or collected via this Website may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- to provide you with customer service and to address any questions or complaints you may have
- for statistical purposes to improve the Website and its services to you
- to monitor and/or keep records of our e-mail and other communications with you
- to send you information about our products and services (unless you have asked us not to)
- to administer this Website and the safety of our computer systems and networks
How we share and store your Personal Data
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
Access to, or Updates to, Personal Data
You can ask us to update, correct or provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you. Any request for a copy of your Personal Data may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing this to you. You can make a request by writing to Monogram Capital Management Ltd.
When you visit the Website we set Google Analytics cookies to measure the number of visitors, to see how visitors navigate the site and to see which resources they access. This helps us to improve the way the Website works. To prevent Google Analytics cookies being set, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
By continuing to use this Website, you consent to the relevant cookies being set on your device.
For general information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org